Fill in the blanks with words related to the Jamestown colony.
1. One of the ships that brought English colonists to Jamestown.
4. Powhatan princess famous for saving the life of Capt. John Smith.
5. Colony/state that Jamestown is located in.
8. The Jamestown colonists lived inside this.
10. Famous explorer of the Chesapeake region.
11. The last name of a noted Jamestown tobacco farmer. He also married Pocahontas.
2. One of the ships that brought English colonists to Jamestown.
3. One of the ships that brought English colonists to Jamestown, the Susan __________.
6. Jamestown was located on an ________ in the James River.
7. The name of the Native American group living in the Jamestown area when the English colonists arrived. It is also the title given to their leader.
9. The “stinking weed” that made the fortunes of many Jamestown farmers.